4days He didn't texting me. It not because He out of crdt. But I thought He didn't need me around anymore. Well officially Im single back. Yeah Im single. Peace yo. 

Like Im was said, Boy always make relationship being complicated. And. Sometime I regret having he as my boyfriend and knowing him too! Much regret. Oh dear God :/

I just need somebody to love not somebody playing with love. Could I hv one to love again? Oh no. I prefer single than having a fucking bitches boyfriend grr. be patient frh. it Ramadhan. haha.

Ah Im tired of being single but Im also tired of being hurt. Im not asking for love Im asking for someone who I can be happy with and trust.


okay Im done talking about my Ex Boyfriend. Teehee.

M Akmal Bin Kamarudinnnnnnnnn! im calling you. do you hear me? 
Okay that guy making my world become sho weirdo. hihik. Amal gile amal gile. I love call him like tht.