Look at the red circle. Our neklace :' I dont know wht im doing now. But the true is, i missing you. Sounds stupid. I know it not to nice to wrote something about others boyfriend. But its not wrong, to wrote someone that you missing right? Yes i do, i fuckin miss you rght nw. 

I miss to cll you Abi. I miss your kissed in my forhead. i miss to fell safety when hold your hand. I miss to saw your smile when bought a Mcd happymeal. I miss to read your txt '143'. I miss to hear song together with you. I miss. I miss everything. 

I do i still keep your neklace, your photo, your tshirt, your flowers, your chocolate box, your slippers, our JB's ticket, our movie's ticket. our tunetalk simcard. I keep all the memory. Did you still keep it or you already trash it? Wonder. 

About 2 months its over. And i still dont knw how to forget it. I try to forget, but i just cant. It so hurting me. i really do not expect tht you'll leave me in tht way. You knw wht, i regret. I regret it all. Yes i regret. Im sorry for everythings :'

"You the first and the last one." - thats word make me smile, and i'll keep it properly in my memory. Even i knw you'll not return. She already replace me. Im here just can pray for your happiness with her. Amin.